Understanding the dynamics of data centers and
telecom facilities is essential for proper cleaning.
Yargay MCI protects your hardware investments with
solutions that dramatically reduce particulate
contamination, diminishing your down time and
increasing efficiency. In addition to causing equipment
inefficiency and failure, particulate contamination can
lead to health-related problems for employees.
Yargay MCI offer services tailored to "curing" sick
rooms and improving the overall work environment. We
have a range of preventive maintenance services that
begin with a thorough evaluation of your facility.
After a comprehensive evaluation, our experienced staff
will recommend a cost-efficient program that details
specific cleaning tasks and optimal cleaning
frequencies for each area of your rooms.
TESTING AND CERTIFICATION (COMPLIMENTARY)
Yargay MCI is a Senior Member of Institute of Environmental Sciences and Technology (IEST) in USA. We provide specialised testing and certification in accordance to ISO Standard 14644-1:1999(E) for ISO Class 8 cleanliness level. Using our state-of-the-art Laser Airborne Particle Counter with readings taken @ 0.5 microns at 1.0 CFM (1.7m3/hr) flow rate (the recommended ISO standard). All handheld models with 0.1 CFM is Not a recommended standard. This service will be provided FREE with our cleaning service. Air sampling raw datas are collected and printed out on-site for customer's referance and will be compiled into confidential reports which include graphic statistics of before and after cleaning readings to help our clients to establish and maintain a monitoring program.
Trained technicians who specialise in working
around sensitive wiring and machines
- Cleanroom certified antistatic equipment
- ULPA / HEPA filtered CRV’s
- Non-linting applicators
- Custom cleanroom / data center approved static
- Before / After Environmental Report (if
required) after completed cleaning
Common janitorial cleaners are not trained or
insured to clean these technical environments
according to standards and can cause downtime
All our technicians & cleaners are specially
trained for data centers in order to work within
these complex and critical environments. We help
preserve static control with our knowledge and
experience with the many types of equipment in a
data center and the laws regarding static
dissipation. Our custom blended chemicals are
cleanroom safe, static dissipative and
From new construction to existing or upgrading facilities, our
Data Center Support Package provides a
comprehensive maintenance service that protects
large-scale computer operating environments. Our
site servicing group cares for sub-floors, top of
floors, walls, ceilings and exterior equipment
cleanliness. Services range from daily “spot
cleans” to sustained periodic site cleaning.
Our initial walkthrough and consultation is
provided Free-Of-Charge. Contact our Site Services
Group for a free consultation.
For Sales Information:
You could be placing your data center and your job
at risk when you fail to keep it clean.
The following is a list of why you should keep your
data center facility clean and how to select a
Top 10 Reasons why you
should keep your Data Center Clean
- A clean data center will help to increase
employee moral and health.
- A clean facility will eliminate the possibility
of unwanted pests.
- A clean data center optimizes equipment
performance and the investment of a regular
scheduled data center cleaning service equates to
a fraction of the overall investment of running
your operations center.
- It helps to minimize maintenance and filter
replacement on computer room air conditioning
- ALL components within the operations center are
at risk when a data center is not kept clean.
- Annual maintenance agreements for servers are
approx. 10% of initial cost.
- Cleaning below your RAISED FLOOR will help keep
unwanted dirt and dust from mixing into the data
center air. Not to mention remind you that it is
time to organize your cables.
- The hardware costs of standard servers, including
maintenance can average $10K-$30K per server rack
- Media errors can exceed $30,000 per Megabyte.
Dust is a prime candidate in causing media
- Routine cleaning the data centre rooms can prevent zinc whisker contamination. Avoiding the zinc filaments from causing irreversible damage to data communication hardware and data corruption.
WHY WE ARE QUALIFIED TO CLEAN THE DATA CENTER
- We have a crew of experience maintenance specialists.
- Good Track Records of Cleaning Raised Floors &
- All vacuum cleaners comes with ULPA/HEPA filter and all equipments, tools and consumables are 100% cleanroom compliance.
When considering whether to begin a simple and
affordable yearly Cleaning Program for your data
center we suggest that you calculate the IT
investment in peripherals, data base, application
software, data center space and media and ask
yourself if it is not worth protecting by keeping
it all clean.